Community Tax Aid mobilizes a volunteer corps of more than 500 community members committed to providing high quality free tax preparation assistance and promoting financial stability for hard-working families.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Have strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Speak, read, and understand English proficiently. (Preparers must be fluent.)
- Have the patience to understand and answer questions that clients may have.
- Are comfortable working with a diverse population.
- Can commit to one, four-hour session a week from the end of January through April 18.
Tax Site Volunteer Role Descriptions:
Client NavigatorRole Description
Tax Return PreparerRole Description
Site Coordinator*Role Description